RedEyes is a powerful host and network monitor designed for testing performance and availability of hosts connected to the LAN or Internet (workstations, servers, routers, etc) with an IP address, as well as services running on these devices that work with TCP and alert administrators in case of failure of these devices or services.
• Realtime connection status tracking
• Monitoring period - 0.5/1/2/3/4/5/10/20/30/60 minutes for every monitoring item
• Monitoring of hundreds of hosts in parallel with no impact to the network workload (up to 250)
• PING/HTTP/TCP/UDP monitoring
• Configurable monitoring options: ping timeout, ping packet size, TTL, port
• Visual, sound, tray, SMS, e-mail, ICQ notification on different events. Using customizable SMS, e-mail and ICQ templates (SMS notifications need a GSM device)
• Executing custom actions (commands, applications, scripts) on connection loss and error events
• Monitoring web report service
• IP scan to detect all of the IP-based devices in the local network
• Monitoring and managing of local connections
• Customizable settings and common applications (fast port scanner, trace route, ftp client, whois etc.)
• Advanced logging options to text file or csv event log
Efficiency of the device is verified using the protocols TCP, UDP, HTTP and ICMP. Efficiency of services performed by the implementation of the connection attempt to TCP port on which to run services (web server, mail server, proxy-server, domain controller, etc).
It w ill be useful primarily for the technical support staff who have a tendency to ignore the incidence of critical hosts/services in the network, as well as for network/system administrators.
If you need a fast and powerful program to monitor the network routers, computers, services and resources, you should try RedEyes Host Monitor.